Sales & Needs Assessment: Your Creative Sign sales representative will meet you onsite for a personal consultation to discuss your signage needs and advertising goals. With their help, your vision can be pinpointed and presented to our design team. We also offer free estimates and onsite demonstrations of Watchfire Message Centers. Let us show you how an easy to operate Watchfire Electronic Message Center can elevate your business!
Sign and Logo Design: Whether you know just what you want or need some ideas, if you have existing branding to follow or are in need of a brand new logo, our skilled designers will use the information from our knowledgeable sign consultants to create innovative and on-brand designs. Helping you to achieve your signage goals, while remaining practical to produce. Our designers make design choices based on longevity of product and style, as well as economic materials.
ADA Sign Design, Sign Schedules & Install Guides: ADA doesn’t mean boring! Our team can design ADA compliant sign packages that turn heads! We can plan and execute a quality wayfinding solution while using superior products and construction methods, as well as those fine design details that can add a real luxury to your signage. Our sign schedules and installation guides take the guesswork out of your project. Let our experts get you compliant!
Production & Fabrication: Quality materials and construction methods make Creative Sign a great choice for your print and fabrication needs. We can build and ship any size project – big or small! From ADA sign manufacturing to large scope architectural projects, there is no project too big or too complicated for our skilled team.
Installation: Our highly experienced and personable install crew will install your signs with care, and leave the site clean and tidy. Rest assured that your signs will be installed securely, and using safe and efficient practices. All ADA signage will be professionally installed according to ADA rules and regulations.
Service & Repair: Time weathers even the best of signs. Cleaning your sign faces or repainting a cabinet or post can make your sign look as good as new. If your sign won’t light, or perhaps just isn’t as bright as it used to be, contact our experts to get it back into working order. Our friendly and knowledgeable service technicians will take care of you!
LED Conversion & Retrofitting: Save money by replacing your outdated fluorescent lit cabinets with energy efficient, low maintenance LED. It’ll cost less to run and you’ll save on service trips!
Gas Station Conversions: We can convert any gas station efficiently and safely. Take the worry out of your service work with our professional and experienced team.
Message Center Rental
Electronic Message Center Rental: Broadcast dynamic content on our rentable electronic message center. This single-sided, full color display comes with 10 complimentary slides of your choosing and a trailer with hitch. Your content is already programmed in prior to your pickup date, so all you need to do is pick up and plug in! You can provide the slide images, or we can design them for you. Rent for a day, week or month.
Contact Tina at 920-336-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org for rates and availability.
Manual Readerboard Rental: Inform potential customers about your upcoming special events or sales with our manual readerboards… for rent! These double-sided, illuminated message centers feature up to 4 lines of 8″ high changeable copy. Rent by the day, week or month. Includes locked box of letters, and trailer with hitch. Just pick up, arrange your message, and plug it in! It’s that easy!
Contact Jan at 920-336-8900 or email@example.com for rates and availability.
Our Tools & Machinery
Our state of the art fabrication tools and machinery aid our fabrication team in producing high quality and lasting products.
- NEW printing and plotting machinery, including a Colex C364 laminator, Rollover laminator, Colex SharpCut PRO SX1732 5′ x 10′ Flatbed Cutter/Router, a Summa plotter, an X-Rite Spectrophotometer and Canon Colorado 1650 with Gel Ink Technology
- NEW SDS Channel Bender SXP, Trimmer, Sander and Stitcher for quick and accurate channel letter production
- MultiCam MG Series 7’x12’ Vacuum Routing Table for precise routing of projects large and small
- A second MultiCam 3D Router
- TWO state-of-the-art paint booths with baking capabilities and a superior ventilation system
- Akzo Nobel Sign Paint System for automotive grade durability and a wider variety of metallic and pearlized color options
- Matthews Paint System
- A Roper Whitney 10ft Shear and Auto Brake with advanced bending and radius technology
- Fork lift and Mobil Lift
- A variety of tools for any production project, including a plasma torch, steel and aluminum mig welder, iron worker, and more
- 4’ Quest 2448 Router Engraver with Automatic Brailling System
- 2’ TroTec Speedy 100 30-watt CO2 Laser Marker, Cutter, & Engraver for all your interior and exterior ADA signage
Our Creative Sign fleet includes three boom trucks, a crane truck, a box truck, a mini excavator and several pickup trucks and small vehicles to serve our customers with projects big and small. Each vehicle is equipped with the latest in safety equipment and tools for any obstacle your signage or Mother Nature may throw our way.