“Variety. You’re working on something different Everyday.” – Heather, ADA Team
“As a parent, I like the flexibility.” – Bill, Design Team
“It’s fun and challenging. The people we surround ourselves with are some of the best. Everyday is inspiring.” – Brian, Chief Operating Officer
“The people and the atmosphere. Honestly, that’s the first thing I think of. I feel like that’s such a huge factor in whether or not you like your job.” – Nicole, Design Team
“I love staying busy and there is always something to do here. And working with the new equipment is great.” – Tim, Channel Letters Team
“It’s a safe place to work. Everyone is respectful, from the top down.” – Sheila, Front Office
Join the Sign Nerds!
We are a growing company, so we are always looking for hard-working, passionate people to join our team. Even if there are no current openings in your desired area, feel free to still submit your resume or application. We will keep it on file for consideration if we have an opening in that area in the future.
To get started with employment at Creative Sign, please fill out this Online Job Application below or click the Printable Application button to view, print, fill out and deliver to:
Creative Sign Company
505 Lawrence Dr.
De Pere, WI 54115
For all design positions, please submit resume and a link to your online portfolio to Amanda Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants considered for employment will be subject to a background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
Channel Letter Fabricator:
We offer a fast-paced and positive work environment. Build letters that will be seen all over Wisconsin and beyond! This full-time position comes with a competitive wage and benefits package.
This entry level fabrication position requires good fine motor skills, operation of channel letter machinery and a team player attitude.
Experience in the sign industry or fabrication is a plus, but not required. Will train.
- Produce channel letters – big and small!
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude toward fellow team members.
- Use company tools and machinery with respect and safety.
- Follow through on projects and tasks to completion.
- Take pride in your quality work and speed.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Good fine motor skills.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions
- Experience in the sign industry or fabrication is a plus, but not required. Will train.
- And most important, a great work ethic!
If interested, please send your resume or application to Andy Heyrman at email@example.com or apply online by clicking the “Online Application” button above.
Purchasing Agent is to buy goods and services necessary for Creative Sign Company. The purchasing agent will have the means and opportunity to raise our profits by making the most high-quality and cost-effective purchases.
Must have a keen eye for detail and a commercial mindset and the ability to negotiate pricing. Know how to evaluate market conditions and different suppliers. Strong communication skills are required to help you leverage effectively and maintain profitable relationships. Proactive in ordering items and the ability to follow through and follow up on orders and communicating with the production team daily on the status of those orders. Working well with others and having a positive team attitude is essential. Inform estimating of any major changes in pricing to ensure our profit margins stay consistent with market trends.
The goal is to aggressively acquire supplies in a timely manner that are critical for the success of our business operations and to leverage good pricing.
Salary or hourly, full-time position with competitive benefits package. Wage based on experience, industry knowledge and abilities.
- Develop profitable purchasing strategies
- Assess supplier profiles and analyze offers
- Prepare and implement effective negotiation tactics
- Manage relationships with key suppliers to maintain quality of goods, timely delivery and compliance to terms of contracts
- Review supplies to ensure quality
- Monitor stock levels
- Prepare and submit detailed reports (revenues, buying expenditures etc.)
- Keep updated records
- Attend events, fairs and exhibitions to keep abreast of the market’s trends
- Proven experience as a purchasing agent or relevant role
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating prices and terms and conditions
- Knowledge of market research, data analysis and purchasing best practices
- Working knowledge of MS Office and purchasing software (e.g. SpendMap)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong analytical mindset
- Outstanding organizational skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered a plus
- May need to unload trucks if nobody is available
- May need to organize received items and materials
- May need to lift 30-50 pounds periodically but not often.
If interested, please send your resume or application to Brian Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online by clicking the “Online Application” button above