“Variety. You’re working on something different Everyday.” – Heather, ADA Team
“As a parent, I like the flexibility.” – Bill, Design Team
“It’s fun and challenging. The people we surround ourselves with are some of the best. Everyday is inspiring.” – Brian, Chief Operating Officer
“The people and the atmosphere. Honestly, that’s the first thing I think of. I feel like that’s such a huge factor in whether or not you like your job.” – Nicole, Design Team
“It’s a safe place to work. Everyone is respectful, from the top down.” – Sheila, Front Office
Join the Sign Nerds!
We are a growing company, so we are always looking for hard-working, passionate people to join our team. Even if there are no current openings in your desired area, feel free to still submit your resume or application. We will keep it on file for consideration if we have an opening in that area in the future.
To get started with employment at Creative Sign, please fill out this Online Job Application below or click the Printable Application button to view, print, fill out and deliver to:
Creative Sign Company
505 Lawrence Dr.
De Pere, WI 54115
For all design positions, please submit resume and a link to your online portfolio to Amanda Schwartz at email@example.com
Applicants considered for employment will be subject to a background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
We offer a fast-paced and positive work environment. Paint signage that will be seen all over Wisconsin and beyond! This full-time position comes with a competitive wage and benefits package. Paint experience is a plus, but not required.
- Sand, clean and prepare signs and letters for paint.
- Professionally paint a variety of signs, from small ADA signs to large pylon cabinets.
- Clean and maintain your painting tools and equipment.
- Use company tools and machinery with respect and safety.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude toward fellow team members.
- Follow through on projects and tasks to completion.
- Take pride in your quality work and speed.
- Paint experience is a plus, but not a requirement. Will train.
- A helpful and friendly disposition.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Ability to follow verbal instructions.
- Attention to detail.
- And most important, a great work ethic!
If interested, please send your resume or application to Scott Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online by clicking the “Online Application” button above.