“Variety. You’re working on something different Everyday.” – Heather, ADA Team
“As a parent, I like the flexibility.” – Bridget, Design Team
“It’s fun and challenging. The people we surround ourselves with are some of the best. Everyday is inspiring.” – Brian, Chief Operating Officer
“The people and the atmosphere. Honestly, that’s the first thing I think of. I feel like that’s such a huge factor in whether or not you like your job.” – Nicole, Design Team
“Creative Sign is very different than the other places I’ve worked. We are treated like adults, trusted to get our work done well and timely, without being micro managed. I wish I would have had the opportunity to come here sooner.” – Darrin, Fabrication Team
“It’s a safe place to work. Everyone is respectful, from the top down.” – Sheila, Front Office
Join the Sign Nerds!
We are a growing company, so we are always looking for hard-working, passionate people to join our team. Even if there are no current openings in your desired area, feel free to still submit your resume or application. We will keep it on file for consideration if we have an opening in that area in the future.
To get started with employment at Creative Sign, please fill out this Online Job Application below or click the Printable Application button to view, print, fill out and deliver to:
Creative Sign Company
505 Lawrence Dr.
De Pere, WI 54115
For all design positions, please submit resume and a link to your online portfolio to Amanda Schwartz at email@example.com
Applicants considered for employment will be subject to a background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Customer Service Representative
The role of the CSR in Creative Sign Company is to act as the vital first point of contact for customers, as well as providing support to our Sales Team. The primary focus of the position is to support our customers and Sales Team to final resolution of any issues they encounter. The ability to research products, assist with quoting product and order entry are required. Responsibilities also include answering general inquiries to ensure timely and accurate customer order fulfillment, shipping and billing error resolution and responding to internal and external customer inquiries.
- Provide the highest quality customer service and support to our Sales Team and customers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer needs.
- Issue resolution concerning the order fulfillment process or functionality of our products in a professional and solutions-oriented manner. This may involve UPS tracking, freight quotes, rush orders and credit issues, among a variety of other requests.
- Following through on customer issues to completion. This may require outbound calls and/or multiple customer contacts. Task-switching ability to balance multiple priorities is essential.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Working with customers, our Design Team and suppliers to commission accurate art proofs/revisions to be utilized for production.
- Processing orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Communicating with Sales and Purchasing to inform them of possible product and sales problems.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with Creative Sign team members as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Eventually managing a team of Junior Customer Service Representatives.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support.
For more information, or to submit your application/resume for consideration, contact Steve Boulden at 920.336.8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit an online application by clicking the button above.
Channel Letter Fabricator
This entry level fabrication position requires good fine motor skills, operation of channel letter machinery and a team player attitude.
We offer a fast-paced and positive work environment. Build letters that will be seen all over Wisconsin and beyond! This full-time position comes with a competitive wage and benefits package. Experience in the sign industry or fabrication is a plus, but not required. Will train.
- Produce channel letters – big and small!
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude toward fellow team members.
- Use company tools and machinery with respect and safety.
- Follow through on projects and tasks to completion.
- Take pride in your quality work and speed.
For more information, or to submit your application/resume for consideration, contact Andy Heyrman at 920.336.8900 or email@example.com, or submit an online application by clicking the button above.